Manuscript letter. Addressed to 'My dears'. Written partly on a train to Denver, Colorado. Describes Dallas and travels through Texas, including a stop in Amarillo and sightings of cowboys and buffalo; driving through the foothills of the Rocky Mountains; meeting with Mrs Lindsey, the wife of Judge Ben Lindsey of Denver; plans to travel to the Grand Canyon.
Daisy Dobson in Denver, Colorado to friends in England
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7ddo/7ddo/02/11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7DDO/02/11
- Dates of Creation6 Mar 1928
- Physical Description1 item