Contains chapters on word classes, syntactic units, subjects, predicators and sentence sets, syntax of derived verbs, adjuncts, topic and comment, and syntax of classes.
'Swahili syntax: a description for Swahili speakers', by Dr Lyndon Harries MA
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380623
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialSwahili (macrolanguage) English
- Physical Description2333 pp
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Presented by Derek Elderkin in Oct 1988