Notes on the legal position of a new society which is formed by the fusion of existing societies. The notes include details relating to the society's obligations and commitments with particular reference to boundary agreements between the old societies.
Evidence Regarding the Legal Position of a New Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/3/2/3
- Dates of Creation2 Nov 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 1 typescript sheet.
Scope and Content
Original reference Ev/CU/3