Two letters between M Digby and Mr Hilditch. The first letter is from M Digby to Mr Hilditch (9 Dec 1955) regarding copies of a paper on the structure of the Co-operative Movement in Great Britain, and a paper from Dr Jefferys. The second letter is from Mr Hilditch (10 Dec 1955) thanking M Digby for the papers she sent him, and to inform her that he will be carrying out secretarial duties until Mr Crosland is settled.
Letters Between M Digby and Mr Hilditch
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/7/2/9
- Dates of Creation9 Dec 1955- 10 Dec 1955
- Physical Description1 Item : 2 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.