Matters discussed in the report include the closure of Barnsbury Drug and Cosmetic department, incentives for Dry Goods staff, Mrs Dodkins' work at Leytonstone store, promotion of Mrs A E George to Acting Buyer, closure of Harefield Drapery, the supervision of Dry Goods Shops, the withdrawal of the light refreshment service at Romford store, the appointment of a manager at Southall Broadway Drapery, a Mannequin Parade, Co-operative Wholesale Society purchases, credit trading, and District Committee correspondence. There is also attached a report by L W Shepherd (Dry Goods Trade Manager) regarding the appointment of Buyers (22 Feb 1956), a report on Harefield Drapery (22 Feb 1956), a report on the supervision of Dry Goods Shops (22 Feb 1956), and a report on the light refreshment service at Romford store (24 Feb 1956).
Report of the London Co-operative Society No.3 Sub-Committee Meeting
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/1/3/26
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/3/26
- Dates of Creation22 Feb 1956- 27 Feb 1956
- Physical Description1 Item: 6 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.