The notes are arranged under the headings; formation, method, societies operating the scheme, amount of trade, relations with inter-trading schemes, use of scheme, societies not in the scheme, reasons for not operating the scheme, and conclusion. There is also attached a copy of the National Membership Secretaries' guide.
Notes on The National Membership Scheme
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/6/4/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/6/4/7
- Dates of Creation22 Oct 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 3 typescript sheets and Secretaries guide, paper- clipped together.
Scope and Content
Original reference RD/IV/6 (ii)