Matters discussed at the meeting include the elevation of the Committee's chairman Hugh Gaitskell to leader of the Labour Party, the Commission's request for technical assistance, an outline of work and classification of problems to be investigated, background information, the submission of memoranda, statistical information, organisational structure chart, and visits and individual work. There is also list of topics to be considered by the Commission attached to the minutes.
Minutes for the Second Meeting on 22 Dec 1955
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/1/2/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/2/2
- Dates of Creation6 Jan 1956
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
16 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.