An unsigned letter to C A R Crosland. The letter is a response to a request, from Mr Dinnage, for an estimate of the capital which may be available to retail societies in the future from the growth in their superannuation funds. There is also a draft copy of the letter attached.
Letter to C A R Crosland Regarding Retail Co-operative Societies' Superannuation Schemes
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/8/1/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/8/1/4
- Dates of Creation2 Oct 1957
- Physical Description1 Item : 9 typescript and manuscript sheets, paper- clipped together.