A report of a survey into shopping habits. The survey was undertaken during Jul and Aug 1955 and involved interviews with 2063 housewives. The report is arranged under the headings; the size of Co-operative families, Co-operation and social class, relationship of age to Co-op membership, where do they buy food supplies?, Co-operator's attitude towards Co-operative trading, past Co-op grocery customers, the source of dividend payments, and non-member attitude towards Co-operatives.
Market Research Department Report on Co-operative Shopping in the Food Trades
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/6/8/4
- Dates of Creation9 Feb 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 11 typescript sheets, attached together.