Matters discussed at the meeting include the circulation of written evidence, Mr Hilditch assisting the Commission, Mr Murray acting as Chair if Mr Gaitskell is absent, the types of market research surveys that may be undertaken, the visit to the Scottish Wholesale Co-operative Society, and reports on visits.
Minutes for the Third Meeting on 17 Feb 1956
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/2/4
- Dates of Creation23 Feb 1956
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
2 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.