Matters discussed in the meeting include previous minutes, arrangements for a visit to the member-service course at Hammersmith Store, the qualifications required for a London Society Scholarship award, current staff training, proposals for specialised staff training, special awards, visits, the "Hillside" residential course, and other business.There is also attached details of current staff training, special awards, and proposals for specialised staff training.
Minutes of the London Co-operative Society Staff Educational Council Meeting
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/1/3/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/3/4
- Dates of Creation10- Feb 1956- 15 Feb 1956
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
6 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.