Matters discussed at the meeting include Congress, a meeting with the Co-operative Productive Federation, a proposed informal weekend with managers of retail societies, the future work of the Commission, sources of retail societies' supplies, reports on visits, the work of the consumer research sub committee, accounting advice, and the information received from the Co-operative Wholesale Society and the Scottish Co-operative Wholesale Society.
Minutes for the Fifth Meeting on 4 May 1956
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/1/2/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/2/6
- Dates of Creation7 May 1956
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
2 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.