Report and analysis of the structure and organisation of the society. The report is arranged under the headings; structure and management of the LCS, the food trade of the LCS, relations with the LCS and the CWS on the food side, buying and selling of dry goods, relations with the CWS, finance, management training, and conclusion. There is also attached, a list of questions for the visit, a table showing the number of different establishments or trading units, and suggestions for the future of the organisation.
Report on Visit to London Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/4/4/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/4/4/1
- Dates of Creation6 Mar 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 11 typescript sheets, paper-clipped together.
Scope and Content
Original reference Vis/JBJ/1