The suggestions are divided under the headings; the Co-operative Wholesale Society, delivery, co-ordination of supply, specialist appointments, travellers, consultation between sales managers and production managers, new season's goods, range and variety of commodities, invoicing through, invoicing, loyalty of Co-operative Wholesale Society departments to own productions, advertising, price lists and catalogues, production of new lines, goods in short supply, price quotations, dry goods trade association, retail societies, dividend policy, loyalty, departmental specialists, incentives, and the Co-operative Productive Federation.
York Co-operative Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/3/1/5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/3/1/5
- Dates of Creation8 Mar 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 5 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.
Scope and Content
Original reference EV/RET/5