Evidence relating to the problem of Co-operative management. The paper is set out under the headings of introductory, review of Co-operative Management, towards a new management structure, the composition of the board of directors, qualification for membership of the board of directors, problem of training for management, and conclusions. There is also a table showing the structure of Co-operative management.
Evidence from Mr Forsyth of Nottingham
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/3/3/2
- Dates of Creation13 Jun 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 9 typescript sheets, paper-clipped together.
Scope and Content
Original reference Ev/Pte/2