J B Jefferys suggests in the memorandum that the Commission should investigate; Co-operative personnel, recruitment, training and salaries; the structure of the Co-operative movement; Co-operative production; purchasing and wholesale activities; retailing structure and methods; capital and finance; and the consumer.
Memorandum on a Possible List of Topics to Investigate
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/5/4/1
- Dates of Creation13 Dec 1955
- Physical Description1 Item : 7 typescript sheets, paper-clipped together.
Scope and Content
Original reference Com/JBJ/1