The evidence consists of Mr Allan Sainsbury's response to 5 questions; on what would you concentrate if you were a member of the Commission?; once a policy has been decided, what methods are there to ensure the carrying out of this policy, how much independence do the branches have in practice?; is all buying centralised in Sainsburys, or is branch initiative permitted?; to what extent does Sainsburys undertake the manufacturing and processing of fodstuffs?; what policy is adopted in Sainsburys with regard to recruitment, incentive payments, management training, promotion, etc?
Minutes of Meeting Between Mr Allan Sainsbury and the Independent Commission
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/3/3/5
- Dates of Creation9 Nov 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 4 typescript sheets, paper-clipped together.
Scope and Content
Original reference Ev/Pte/5