Report of the conference held at Harrogate 20 Feb 1956- 22 Feb 1956. The report gives details of presentations including "Dry Goods Trade: Do we go on, or do we go under?" by Mr L A Hurt, "New ideas in Co-operative Dry Goods Trade development" by Mr R Southern, "Inter Trading Schemes" by Mr H J Twigg, "The Specialist Shop" by Mr W Auty, "The Department Store" by Mr J Jacques, "Description, Definition and Analysis" by Mr Hough, "Co-ordination Schemes: The Role of the Manager" by Mr C H A Brodie, and "The Role of Co-partnership Productive Societies" by Mr Taylor.
Report of the Dry Goods Trade Development Conference, 20 Feb 1956- 22 Feb 1956
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/3/9/5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/3/9/5
- Dates of CreationFeb 1956
- Physical Description1 Item : 65 typescript pages, paper- clipped together.