The report is on a talk given by Mr R Wood, Chief Analytical Chemist at the District Committees' Conference. The talk concerns the safeguards that the society gives to consumers. The talk looks at foodstuffs and household materials, drugs and medicine, and materials, blouses, dresses, household linens, and blankets purchased through the dry goods departments.
Report of District Committees' Conference
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/3/3
- Dates of Creation7 Feb 1956
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
2 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.