Matters on the agenda to be discussed at the meeting include the induction of Lady Hall to the Committee, the venue for meetings, the secretary's report, future work, and oral evidence. The secretary's report and a paper on oral evidence are attached to the agenda.
Agenda for the Fifteenth Meeting on 1 Feb 1957
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/1/1/15
- Dates of Creation23 Jan 1957
- Physical Description1 Item: 3 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.