The notes are arranged under the headings; the importance of credit trading in a modern industrial society, the types of commodities in which credit trading is practised, types of credit, comparisons between Co-operative and other retailers, and comparisons of Co-operators and customers of other retailers. There is also a cover letter from Mr Lock to C A R Crosland attached (4 Nov 1957), and some notes on regional data on hire purchase written by Margaret Hall (14 Nov 1957).
Notes on Credit Trading in the Co-operative Movement
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cic/cic/8/1/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CIC/8/1/3
- Dates of Creation4 Nov 1957- 14 Nov 1957
- Physical Description1 Item : 14 typescript sheets, paper- clipped together.