This series contains volumes of 904 black and white photographs showing stages of the Modernisation Programme including details of the demolition of buildings, general site works, the installation of plant and the newly built control room.
London Transport Board: Lots Road Photographs of Modernisation Programme
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000218
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 Part2/4/12/Series07
- Dates of Creation1963-1969
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description21 volume(s)
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
All surviving records retained.
In recent years held by Shift Charge Engineer, then moved to Chemistry Laboratory and transferred from Lots Road to London Transport (LT) Archives.