40 photographs (October 1916-February 1918, nd); 8 picture postcards (nd); 2 memoranda (17 September 1918, 5 October 1918); Statement of accounts, 2 November 1915-17 July 1918 (17 September 1918); Post Office telegraph (23 June 1916); Discharge certificate (20 January 1919); Manuscript letter (22 January 1918); 2 notes from Army Pay Office (2 September 1918, 22 February 1919); Transfer certificate (17 July 1918).
Arthur Keevil papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection MES 054
- Dates of Creation1916-1919
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, postcards, and printed material. Includes a Post Office telegraph.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Arthur James Keevil, born in 1896, was a Corporal, RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), serving in Mesopotamia.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by T.W.B. Keevill (nephew). See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Mesopotamia catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available