Print taken from Joseph Crawhall II's woodblock depicting flower pattern with hook and knive, as used in his published works 'Impresses Quaint' and 'A Beuk O' Newcassel Sangs.'
Flower pattern with hook and knive
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/7/152
- Dates of Creation2005 - 2007
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access