Print taken from Joseph Crawhall II's woodblock depicting profile of woman weaing large hat with face hidden, as used in his published works 'Impresses Quaint' and 'A Beuk O' Newcassel Sangs.'
Profile of woman weaing large hat with face hidden
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/7/43
- Dates of Creation2005 - 2007
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access