Consists of a watercolour sketch of two men talking - one is going on a trip. Caption reads: Friend - "Ah! Off to Paris - business or pleasure?" "Pleasure of course." Friend - "Wife going?" "Didn't I tell you I was going for pleasure!"
Two men talking
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/5/68
- Dates of Creationc. 19th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content