Keene writes to inform Crawhall he is going to watch a "Procession of Eqypitan Warriors", and makes enquiries into Crawhall's work and next 'literary exercise'. He also provides information on their mutual friends. Written from 239 King's Road, Chelsea.
Letter from Charles Keene to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/2/5
- Dates of Creation18 Nov 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access