Print taken from Joseph Crawhall II's woodblock depicting emblem of King Charles "XXX", as used in his published work 'Impresses Quaint' and Chorographia, or A Survey of Newcastle Upon Tyne.'
Emblem of King Charles
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/7/68
- Dates of Creation2005 - 2007
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access