Harris writes to thank Crawhall for a post order for an eye glass, and notes that he will enclose a silk guard with the letter. Ink sketches cover three sides of the letter including men in the countryside, men in a butchers shop and men drinking in a pub.
Letter from Thomas Harris and ink sketches
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/6/3/70
- Dates of Creation28 Aug 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access