Keene writes to Crawhall concerning his health and encourages him to "take to the tobacco pipes". He also discusses the "first no. of a comic periodical published at Inverness" he has seen. Written from 239 King's Road, Chelsea.
Letter from Charles Keene to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/2/8
- Dates of Creation23 Dec 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access