Consists of a watercolour sketch of a lady talking to a shopkeeper. Caption reads: Lady - "What are thr grouse Mr." Shopman - "Twelve shillings per brace marm - Where can I send 'em?" Lady - "Oh! You needn't sned 'em - my husband's out Grouse shooting, and he'll call for 'em!"
Lady talking to shopkeeper
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/5/23
- Dates of Creationc. 19th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access