Consists of a watercolour sketch of a clergyman consoling a widow. Caption reads: Clergyman - "My Dear Mrs Smith - I wish most sincerely to console with you on the loss of your husband- he was…" Mrs S. - "Ah: but there's one thing - I know where he spends his evenings now!"
Clergyman consoling a widow
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/5/33
- Dates of Creationc. 19th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access