Consists of a watercolour sketch of a lady talking to a sailor. Caption reads: Lady - "Were you bred to the Sea my good man?" Sailor: "Well marm not exakkly- but ye see the Sea's bread to me -d'ye see marm?"
Lady talking to sailor
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/5/21
- Dates of Creationc. 19th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access