Consists of a watercolour sketch of a woman sitting talking to a standing man. Caption reads: A Riddle. Young Wife (beaming) - "What first attracted you to me darling? What agreeable characteristic did I possess to place me above all other in your sight and estimation?" Husband - "….I give it up!"
Woman talking to man
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/5/78
- Dates of Creationc. 19th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access