Raffle ticket, in Hebrew script, for support for a needy family, with receipt for prize, a silver cigarette case, 1917.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/106
- Dates of Creation1917
- Language of MaterialHebrew
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Raffle ticket, in Hebrew script, for support for a needy family.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.