4 photographs (1915, nd); 2 manuscript letters to his parents (30 September 1917, 8 October 1917); 2 Christmas cards [1918, nd]; 2 postcards (nd); Typescript letter from RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps) regarding disembodiment (27 January 1920); Protection and identity certificate (26 January 1920); Typescript letter from the Ministry of Labour (7 February 1920); Certificate of demobilization, with envelope (22 February 1920); Booklet "Demobilization and Civil Employment (Soldiers)" (nd); RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps) badge (nd).
Sionna Flann papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection MES 032
- Dates of Creation1915-1920
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, typescript, photographs, postcards, and printed material; Includes 2 Christmas cards and a badge.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sionna Flann (1891-1966) was a Private, RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), serving in Mesopotamia.
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Mrs M. Turner (daughter). See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Mesopotamia catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available