Notebooks of David Ogg, including typescript essays and drafts, and notes on manuscripts and printed works.
Notebooks of David Ogg
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.oxon.c.533-44,d.530-2,f.63
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 533-44, d. 530-2, f. 63
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description16 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
David Ogg (1887-1965) was a Fellow of New College, Oxford, and a historian. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1965.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 54658-73.