- MS 14;D Letter to Lewis Beaumont,  Regarding the Northern Party on the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913] 5 leaves, holograph
- MS 280/24;D Letter to Wilfred Bruce, 8 June 1913 [Regarding the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913] 1 leaf, holograph
- MS 559/101/1-5;D Letters (4) and telegram to Apsley Cherry-Garrard, 22 June 1913 to 17 December 1914 [Regarding ornithological specimens of the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 and other members of the expedition during the First World War (1914-1918)] 5 leaves, autograph
- MS 761/26;D Letter to Mrs Edgar Evans, 1 April 1912 [Regarding her husband's health during the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913] 1 leaf, typed copy
- MS 888/1/1-5;D Letters (5) to his mother, 1905- [Personal matters, descriptions of travels in Canada and United States, British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913, Amundsen] 40 leaves, holograph (Xerox copies)
- MS 1488/2;BJ Letter to Kathleen Scott, 2 March  [ Scott's last expedition, Kathleen Scott's copy, volume 2 tribute to Captain Scott] 1 leaf, holograph
- MS 1453/146/1-7;D Letters (7) to Kathleen Scott, 7 August 1913 to 25 July 1914 [Various topics, British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913, also writes of J.F. Stackhouse] 8 leaves, holograph
- MS 1178/11;D Letter to Charles Wright, [19--] [Requests information for correction of instrumental errors] 2 leaves, holograph (Xerox)
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Harry Pennell/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1905-1914
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 21 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates primarily to the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 (leader Robert Falcon Scott) and expedition members subsequent experiences.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.
Alternative Form Available
MS 761/26;D is a copy.
Location of Originals
MS 761/26;D Location unknown (1982)