The group consists of papers acquired and preserved mainly by Frances, comprising correspondence, 1915-1972, subject files, 1933-1975, business papers, 1940-1972, notebooks of reminiscences, [1920s-1960s], and miscellaneous printed items.
Frances Stevenson Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 F
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004167039(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000167039
- Dates of Creation1915-1985
- Physical Description51 folders and 8 notebooks
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged at NLW into five sections: letters sent and received by Frances, 1915-1972; subject files, 1933-1975; probate and business records, 1940-1972; notebooks of Frances's reminiscences, [1920s]-[1960s]; and miscellaneous, mainly printed, items.
Preferred citation: F