Correspondence and papers relating to Greene's Mornings in the dark, an expanded edition of The pleasure dome, first published by Secker and Warburg, 1972, and later re-published by Carcanet, 1993. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Greene, Amanda Hargreaves, of Reinhardt Books, Laurence Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd, Bruce Hunter, of David Higham Associates, and Peter Carson, of Penguin Books.
Correspondence and papers relating to Greene's Mornings in the dark, an exp ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/67
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001260.0x0002e2
- Dates of Creation1972-1993
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)