Correspondence between Reinhardt and Maria Zanna (known as Marō) Seferiades, widow of George Seferis (real name Seferiádes), relating to the publishing rights of George Seferis On the Greek style, which The Bodley Head had published in 1967. With a typewritten copy of a tribute to Seferis by Rex Warner, , and a leaflet dedicated to Reinhardt comprising the text of a short poem 'Calligram' by Seferis and Warner, dated 1960.
Correspondence between Reinhardt and Maria Zanna (known as Marō) Seferiades ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/108
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x0003c8
- Dates of Creation1960-1982
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)