Deposition by Reinhardt in the case brought in the Queen’s Bench Division and the United States District Court Southern District of New York, in the matter of the continuing copyrights of C. S. Lewis’s ‘Narnia’ series of stories. These stories were at one time published by The Bodley Head, but since passed to William Collins Sons & Co, whose rights to which Macmillan Inc claimed to have expired in 1990. Reinhardt made his deposition in the offices of Mischon de Reya in London.
Deposition by Reinhardt in the case brought in the Queen’s Bench Division a ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/3/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/3/6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000656.0x00009f
- Dates of Creation1990
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)