Correspondence, etc., 1967-1969. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Solzhenitsyn (photocopied letters in Russian, with typed translations into English), Pavel Ličko, J. Barney Blackley, Lord Bethell, Alexander Dolberg, Peter F. Carter-Ruck, of Oswald Hickson, Collier and Co, Roger W. Straus, of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, Vladimir Petrov. Includes papers from the legal proceedings of The Bodley Head and Farrar, Straus and Giroux against the Dial Press Inc and Doubleday Publishing Company.
Correspondence, etc., 1967-1969. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Solzhen ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/115
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x0003db
- Dates of Creation1967-1969
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)