Correspondence, drafts, press cuttings and contract relating to a proposed autobiography by Kenneth H. C. Lo, at first accepted by Reinhardt Books, but subsequently reconsidered and the contract cancelled. Includes drafts of the text, photographs and press cuttings. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Lo, Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, of Reinhardt Books, Paul Hodgson (a letter to him from Lo), Caroline Dawnay, of A. D. Peters and Co, later Peters, Fraser and Dunlop, and Petyer Carson and Stephen Hall, both of Penguin Books.
Correspondence, drafts, press cuttings and contract relating to a proposed ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/100
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x0003c0
- Dates of Creation1986-1991
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)