Correspondence and papers of Max Reinhardt following the change of name of his firm H.F.L. (Publishers) Limited to Reinhardt Books in 1985. Includes correspondence with Peter Carson, Trevor Glover, Clare Harington, Peter Mayer, Nigel Sisson, Christine Pevitt, Margaret Bluman, Betty Hartel, Patrick Wright, and Stephen Hall, all of Penguin, Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, Amanda Hargreaves, Judy Taylor, John R. Hews and Rachel Taylor, all of Reinhardt, Dieter Klein, Dame Josephine Barnes, Christopher Hawtree, Dame Alix Meynell, Arabella Boxer, Louis Alfred Hart, Robert Laffont, Gerald Pollinger (urging the re-issue of George Millar's Maquis and Horned pigeon, both recommended by Graham Greene), Gerald Pollinger and Jean-Charles Le Roux (urging the translation of Renée Le Roux Une Femme face à la Mafia recommended by Graham Greene).
Correspondence and papers of Max Reinhardt following the change of name of ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/1/24
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/1/24
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001311.0x000289
- Dates of Creation1989-1994
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)