Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings relating to Alistair Cooke’s The Patient has the floor, published by The Bodley Head, 1987. 1978-1987. Includes offprint of Cooke’s ‘Hypochondria: the layman’s speciality’, published in Journal of the Royal College of Physicians, vol. 7, no. 4 (Jul 1973). Correspondents include: Cooke, Reinhardt, Peter Mayer, Margaret Bluman and Peter Carson, all of Penguin Books, Isabel Moore, of Octopus Books.
Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings relating to Alistair Cooke’s T ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/22
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000142.0x00024e
- Dates of Creation1978-1987
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link