Correspondence relating to a proposal by Ashley Dukes for Reinhardt to publish a collection of letters from Shaw to Janet Achurch and Charles Charrington owned by him, and subsequently sold to T. E. Hanley, a collector of Shaw items, of Bradford, Pennsylvania. The letters do not appear to have been published as a separate work.
Correspondence relating to a proposal by Ashley Dukes for Reinhardt to publ ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/111
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x0003cb
- Dates of Creation1948-1954
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Location of Originals
The original manuscripts of the Shaw-Terry letters are at Add MS 71068