Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings of reviews relating to Maurice Sendak's Caldecott & Co, published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1988 and by Reinhardt Books, 1989. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Sendak, Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, Amanda Hargreaves, Nikki Griffiths, and Judy Taylor, all of Reinhardt Books, Roger W. Straus and Michael di Capua, both of Farrar, Straus & Giroux Inc, Vivien Green, of Richard Scott Simon Ltd, Sendak's agents, Margaret Bluman and Peter Carson, both of Penguion Books.
Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings of reviews relating to Maurice ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/109
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x0003c9
- Dates of Creation1987-1993
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)