Correspondence and papers relating to the company Chatto, Bodley Head & Jonathan Cape Ltd (subsequently Chatto, Virago, Bodley Head & Jonathan Cape Ltd), 1986-1988. Correspondents include: Graham C. Greene, Carmen Callil, Robert L. Bernstein, of Random House, Peter H. Wolstenholme, of Spicer and Pegler, Riou Benson of Charles Russell & Co., and Euan Cameron (a paper entitled 'Publishing: integrity v. profit'), Simon Master, Rupert Lancaster, and Clive A. Ryder Runton, all of Chatto, etc.
Correspondence and papers relating to the company Chatto, Bodley Head & Jon ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/1/21
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001311.0x00023b
- Dates of Creation1986-1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)