Correspondence and press cuttings of reviews relating to Greene's Monsignor Quixote, published Bodley Head, 1983. 1983-1985. With a copy of The Tablet for 23-30 Dec 1976 including the original story ‘How father Quixote became a Monsignor’. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Greene, Gerald Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd, Michael Korda, of Simon and Schuster, Jean-Félix Paschoud, of Verdant SA, and Fanny Torrance, afterwards Blake, of Penguin Books.
Correspondence and press cuttings of reviews relating to Greene's Monsignor ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/66
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001260.0x0002e0
- Dates of Creation1976-1985
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)